2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
Canola oil, for frying
1 cup soft brown sugar
2 tsps cinammon
1/2 butterscotch ice cream melted
• On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry.
• Cut circles out of puff pastry using two different sized circle cookie cutters, a larger circle for the outside and a smaller circle for the center.
• Fill a large pot with an inch of vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat.
• Cook cronuts in hot vegetable oil, flipping when one side is golden.
• In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar and cinammon
• While the cronuts are still hot, dip them in the cinammon sugar and serve with a melted ice cream of your choice.